Did you know that planned and estate gifts may provide these benefits?
- Lifetime income
- Income tax deduction
- Reduction of estate taxes and probate costs
- Avoidance or reduction of capital gains taxes
The Phoenix Society recognizes those visionary and caring individuals who help to ensure the future of the Zoo by remembering the Zoo in their planned or estate gifts. Phoenix Society Benefits:
- Golden Membership to the Zoo*
- Invitation to the annual appreciation event
- Invitation to other exclusive Zoo events
- Recognition on the Phoenix Society plaque
*Golden Memberships are valid for 50 years and will be given to Phoenix Society Members who have provided the Zoo with a copy of the page(s) of their estate plans that specifies a gift to the Zoo.
The preparation of wills and trusts needs an attorney’s professional training. These examples are shown as a public service to provide accurate information of a general nature only. For your specific circumstances, professional legal and tax advice should always be sought.
For help in making a planned or estate gift to benefit the Santa Barbara Zoo, please contact the Zoo by phone (805) 962-5339 or email.