The Santa Barbara Zoo will neither share nor sell your contact information to another organization, business, or individual for solicitation, marketing, or other purposes unrelated to Zoo business for any reason at any time. The Santa Barbara Zoo will not send mailings/emails on behalf of other organizations, businesses, or individuals that are unrelated to Zoo business. You have the right to opt out from the Santa Barbara Zoo’s mail/email list by verbal or written request at any time.
Santa Barbara Zoo welcomes dialogue with the public. Please be aware that all comments on our social media site are subject to public disclosure laws and will be screened periodically for the following:
• Potentially libelous comments.
• Obscene or explicit comments.
• Hateful or mean-spirited comments.
• Personal attacks, insults, or threatening language.
• Plagiarized material, or material that violates intellectual property rights.
• Private, personal information published without consent.
• Commercial promotions or spam.
• Comments that are off-topic or that link to material that is off-topic.
• Comments that embed images from external sources.
• Comments that violate any law.
The opinions expressed by visitors to our social sites are not the comments of the Santa Barbara Zoo and do not reflect the official views and positions of the Santa Barbara Zoo.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the marketing team. Comments on our social media sites will be screened periodically during standard business days.