Zoo Camp is for children ages 3–12.
Fall Zoo Camp
November 23–25 and 27
Winter Zoo Camp
December 21–24 and December 28–31
Camp in a Box is available year-round for those who’d rather do Zoo Camp at home!
What We’re Doing to Keep Your Campers Safe
- Camp will have staggered drop-off and pick-up times to limit mass gatherings
- Campers will be taken by the Zoo Train to their camp zone once they arrive
- No early drop-off or late pick-up options to minimize cross-contact with additional staff
- 6-foot markers will be put on the ground to suggest a safe distance
- Campers are required to wear a mask when outside the “camp zone” or where 6-ft. distancing is not possible
- All staff will wear masks and follow state guidelines
- Campers will stay in assigned groups all day/week with the same instructor
- Camp will be held exclusively outside, with shaded areas, in a designated zone away from the public
- Camp educators will each have a sanitation kit to wash all surfaces before and after use as well as sanitize campers’ hands as necessary