Group volunteering is a great way for employees, family, or other groups to bond and do good at the same time. Would your company or club like to volunteer their time at the Zoo?
Typical group projects include invasive plant removal, weed control, mulching, painting, and litter removal, among other tasks. Depending on the size of your team, we might be able to set up a volunteer project just for you.
Group volunteer requirements:
- Have a minimum of 10 individuals all available for the same 4-hour shift
- Volunteers aged 13 and older
- Able to provide one adult for every 5 group members under the age of 18
- Willing to identify a Group Coordinator
Group Coordinator will:
- Be responsible for the safety and well-being of group members
- Provide coordination and supervision for the group while volunteering
- Ensure all members adhere to Zoo rules and procedures
- Obtain a consent form signed by a parent or guardian for each group member under the age of 18
Request a group volunteer time by filling out the form below.