Volunteer Opportunities for Groups
Would your company or club like to volunteer their time at the Zoo?
We may be able to set up a volunteer day just for you!
Most of our group projects take place assisting our horticulture, grounds, and maintenance staff. These projects may include invasive plant removal, litter removal, weed control, painting, mulching plant beds, and other various tasks.
- Groups must have a minimum of five individuals.
- Volunteers must be at least 13 years old.
- Groups must meet all policy requirements:
- Groups with volunteers under the age of 18 must provde one adult for every five minors.
- Group volunteers must identify a Group Coordinator who is responsible for the safety and well-being of group members:
- He/she provides coordination and supervision for the group while volunteering.
- He/she ensures all members adhere to Zoo rules and procedures.
- It is the responsibility of the group coordinator to obtain a consent form signed by a parent or guardian for each group member under the age of 18.
How to Volunteer:
- Number of participants
- Dates interested in volunteering
- Organization's name (if applicable)
- Contact information